One end of the Wimberley Plamp 2 clamps to your tripod while the other grasps the object.
Use the Plamp to stabilize wind blown subjects, adjust the position or angle of your subject,
or move obstructing foliage. You can also use the Plamp to hold reflectors and lens shades.
One day on location with a Wimberley Plamp 2 and you will begin to realize its full potential.
- Redesigned Clip:
- Thumbscrew activated clip jaws allow for precise opening and closing for delicate work and stronger clamping force when required.
- New foam jaw inserts allow you to grip delicate objects without damage.
- Zytel ST (Super tough) nylon offers nearly unbreakable clip jaws in even the most extreme conditions.
- Holding notch in the clip grabs the steel rim on large and small reflectors providing a secure slip-free attachment (applies to typical cloth reflectors with steel ring hoop).
- The clip’s arched recess reliably grips larger cylindrical objects (e.g. small flashlights, branches, etc.)
- More Robust Articulating Arm:
- Larger LocLine elements in the articulating arm create a sturdier and more durable product while still retaining flexibility and precise positioning for heavier objects.
- Reinforced, stiffer articulating arm vibrates far less reducing valuable wait time after each movement.
- Larger arm diameter makes it possible to clamp to another Plamp offering versatile positioning and extension.
- High Quality Pony Clamp:
- Allows for adjustable clamping tension.
- Custom beveled jaw pads grip cylindrical objects (e.g. tripod legs) without slipping.
price includes uk mainland postage
for any other delivery methods call before ordering